If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut milk provides electrolytes and prevents fatigue. Coconuts are highly nutritious and are rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron and calcium —High Brew Cold Brew
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (cream that has risen to the top of a can of coconut milk that has sat in the refrigerator over night)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 ounces black and bold High Brew
- 2 ounces vodka
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, whip the coconut cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Add vanilla extract and coconut sugar and continue mixing until firm peaks have formed. Set aside. In a shaker cup, add enough ice to come to the top. Add coffee and vodka. Shake vigorously for 30-45 seconds. Pour into a martini glass. Dollop a large scoop of the coconut whipped cream on top. Garnish with some dusted cocoa powder and cinnamon.