If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm up with this simple yet delicious Bibigo Wonton Soup —Lee Kum Kee
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- 4 Garlic Clove
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 10 grams Scallions
- 10 grams Sliced Ginger
- 1 Pack of Bibigo Steamed Dumplings
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Put scallion, carrot, garlic, ginger and bay leaves into 2L of water and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Slice mushrooms to a boil.
- Add the frozen dumplings and cook for 3 more minutes. Garnish with mushrooms, scallions and cilantro and serve warm.