If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm up with this delicious and exotic Bibigo Dumpling Soup —Bibigo
- 1 Scallions
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Shitake Mushrooms
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 10 grams Sliced Scallions
- 10 grams Ginger
- 1 Pack of Bibigo Steamed Dumplings
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 liters Water
- Put scallion, carrot, garlic, ginger and bay leaves into 2L of water and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Slice mushrooms to a boil.
- Add the frozen dumplings and cook for 3 more minutes. Garnish with mushrooms, scallions and cilantro and serve warm.
More Great Recipes: