If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make this simple and easy cookie recipe under 30 minutes! Great for winter or any other occasions —Clair K
Makes 18 cookies
- 128 grams plain flour
- 33 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice powder
- 64 grams vegetable oil
- 96 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 96 grams chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees celsius. Sieve all dry ingredients together, leave aside.
- Beat vegetable oil, brown sugar, egg and vanilla together until evenly mixed. Add in all the dry ingredients and fold in the mixture carefully with a spatula. Continue folding until it has come into a sticky mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Portion mixture equally onto baking tray using 2 teaspoons. Pop into the oven for 8mins. Leave to cool before serving.