If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These dark chocolate dried apricots are both sweet and salty with a hard dark chocolate shell and chewy apricot center! So easy and the perfect little snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. —appetitesanonymous
Makes: 50 pieces
cups dairy-free dark chocolate chips (about 10 oz)
coarse sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate. I recommend using a double boiler, however, you can melt it any way you please. Double boiler method: any heatproof bowl such as stainless steel or glass will do, just nestle it over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl. Place the chocolate chips in the bowl, stirring over the simmering water until almost entirely melted.
- Using a toothpick, dip each dried apricot into the melted chocolate and swirl it around until it's completely coated.
- Drop the chocolate covered apricot on the parchment paper then sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Repeat with remaining apricots. Let the dark chocolate covered apricots cool and harden on the parchment paper for about one hour. then place them in a tupperware and keep in the refrigerator.