If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Chia Pudding with Berries and Blended Oats is pure heaven. A gluten-free and vegan healthy breakfast choice for any day. —VibrantPlate
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- 200 milliliters milk of choice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or regular)
- 2 teaspoons pistachio cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon chopped pistachio nuts
- a couple raspberries or other berries for decoration
- The night before prepare chia pudding and oats: place chia seeds in a jar and cover with about 100 ml of milk of choice (plant-based or dairy). Add a bit of salt, stir well, cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Do the same with oats - put oats in a jar, cover with about 100 ml of milk of choice, stir, cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, blend the oats shortly with a stick blender.
- Place berries in a pan, add 1 ts of brown sugar and heat on medium. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly, until the berries reduce to a thick sauce. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Assemble your pudding. Put blended oats on the bottom of a jar or glass, add a layer of berry sauce, add a teaspoon of pistachio cream and top with a layer of chia seed pudding. Decorate with a few berries, chopped pistachio nuts and white chocolate. Serve.