If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Little pancakes of farmer’s cheese mixed with a little sugar, flour, and egg. Fold in other accouterments like raisins or berries. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
Makes 8-10 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups farmer's cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup flour, plus more for dredging
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped or berries (optional)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (or other neutral oil)
- In a large bowl, combine farmer's cheese, sugar, flour and raisins. Add in eggs and mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle a few tablespoons flour on a flat surface. Using your hands, form balls from about ¼ cup of farmer's cheese mixture. Dredge lightly on both sides in flour, patting them down so they're flat and about 1 inch thick.
- Heat canola oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Add pancakes and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until nicely browned.
- Serve with jam and/or yogurt/sour cream on top.