If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These gourmet turkey burgers are packed with flavor and are the price of a Big Mac. —Economical Chef
- 1 pound turkey
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 sprig green onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 tomato
- 3 pretzel buns
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Start by adding your turkey to a large bowl
- Finely chop the garlic, cilantro and green onion
- Add all of the burger ingredients into the large bowl with the turkey
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and form three patties
- Heat pan on medium-high (or grill, etc.), add oil and cook the burgers for about 4-5 mins on each side, or until cooked through
- Toast your bun and wash your lettuce and tomato
- Slice the tomato and assemble the burger with the lettuce at the bottom, then two tomato slices, and last the burger patty