If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These pancakes are perfect for the weekend, and cost about $1 a piece. —Economical Chef
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk (or almond milk)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine your dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt)
- Add your wet ingredients and whisk together (milk, egg, oil, honey)
- Fold your blueberries into the batter
- Heat a large pan with butter
- Pour the batter into the pan to make a sizeable pancake
- Cook the pancake until it starts to bubble
- Flip and cook for another minute or two on other side until the pancake is cooked through
- Repeat with the remaining batter!