If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This granita has refreshing flavours and is a great way to sweeten your mouth whilst on a diet. It is sugar-free and dairy-free and very easy to make. —Kitchen Therapy
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon natural lavender extract
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients together in a freezer-safe container.
- Place the airtight container in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Replace back in the freezer for another 2-3 hours.
- When you serve, scrape the granita with a fork to create the granita-like texture.
- For a fancy look, serve the granita in scooped out lemon halves.
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts