If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect snack or dessert for anyone who is craving something sweet and fruity.
This recipe is gluten free and includes our special "Love My Chai" BLND. —Kitchen Crafted
- 12 Gluten Free Tortillas, cut into squares or heart shapes the size of a wonton skin
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Love My Chair BLND
- 1 pint Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint Raspberries, gently rinsed
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- Fresh Mint (optional)
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Brush both sides of the tortilla squares lightly with melted butter.
- Spread the sugar and 2 tablespoon of Love My Chai BLND on a plate and press the squares into the sugar and seasoning blend to coat evenly on both sides.
- Place the tortilla squares on a non-stick or buttered baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the tortilla squares turn a golden-brown color. Turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until evenly brown.
- Remove from the cookie sheet and let cool.
- Place the berries in a bowl and sprinkle any leftover sugar and seasoning blend over the berries, gently toss and place to the side.
- Combine heavy cream, vanilla extract and remaining Love My Chai BLND in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high, until soft peaks form. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar while beating just until stiff peaks form. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- To serve, place a dollop of whip cream on four serving plates.
- Secure one tortilla square to the bottom of the plate.
- Now begin layering; first add a spoonful of berries, then whip cream, then a tortilla, then whip cream, berries, cream.
- Sprinkle the strawberry stack with powdered sugar.
- Garnish with fresh mint. You can also add 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mint to the berry mixture for a more intense mint flavor.
More Great Recipes: