Author Notes: Whip up a nutritious version of French toast with this recipe featuring Carrington Farms' New Organic Ghee! —Cocktail Gal
Makes: 6 pieces
cup 1% milk
slices of brioche bread (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
tablespoons Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- Whisk eggs, sugar, milk, ghee and cinnamon for 30 seconds.
- Dip both sides of bread in mixture until saturated
- Put 1 tbsp of ghee in pan and turn heat on low for 20 seconds to let the ghee melt.
- Place 3 slices of bread in pan at a time and keep on medium heat.
- Cook slices until browned on both sides.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the last 3 pieces.
More Great Recipes: