If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whip up a nutritious version of French toast with this recipe featuring Carrington Farms' New Organic Ghee! —Cocktail Gal
Makes: 6 pieces
cup 1% milk
slices of brioche bread (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
tablespoons Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- Whisk eggs, sugar, milk, ghee and cinnamon for 30 seconds.
- Dip both sides of bread in mixture until saturated
- Put 1 tbsp of ghee in pan and turn heat on low for 20 seconds to let the ghee melt.
- Place 3 slices of bread in pan at a time and keep on medium heat.
- Cook slices until browned on both sides.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the last 3 pieces.
More Great Recipes: