If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When Valentine's Day falls on a #TacoTuesday, you make PINK Tacos! Tinted with natural beet food coloring and filled with shrimp and spicy Sriracha mayo. —Oat&Sesame
Spicy Sriracha Mayo
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Store up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Seasoned Shrimp Tacos
- Homemade Tortillas (recipe on blog)
- 24 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined, tails removed (about 1 lb)
- canola oil
- squeeze of ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Pat each shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- Coat each side with the seasoning mixture.
- Add 1 tbs canola oil to a pan/griddle. Heat on medium-high.
- Once hot, add shrimp and sauté until cooked. About 1 - 2 minutes per side.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the shrimp and serve.
- Fill your pink tacos with all your prepared toppings, shrimp, more cilantro, cheese, etc.