If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hints:
Don't overseason the eggs with salt as there is plenty of salt in the pastrami. Serve with a soft cheese spread. Garnish with mixed herbs, thyme, or paprika . You can add 2 tablespoons of milk into the eggs. —Omer Eltigani (Sudanese Kitchen)
Serves 2 to 3
1 to 2
tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
2 to 3
pastrami slices, torn into medium-sized pieces
4 to 5
eggs, lightly beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper
4 to 6
pieces of flatbread
- In a large oiled frying pan on medium heat, add 1 to 2 tomatoes chopped into small pieces.
- Turn the tomato pieces in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes until they cook slightly and turn a deeper shade of red.
- Add 4 to 6 medium-sized pieces of sliced pastrami and turn in the cooked tomato for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the seasoned scrambled eggs and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, to the desired texture.
- Serve with warmed flatbread and eat by hand.
More Great Recipes: