Author Notes: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites? Yes, it is possible! Believe me, you won't be wanting any other cookies after you've tried these. These little bundles of joy have a soft core with melted chocolate and a slightly crunchy outside - so good! —The Tasty K
cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
cup oat flour
cup natural peanut butter
cup almond milk
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup maple syrup
teaspoon baking powder
cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in your high-speed blender/ food processor and use the blender stick to mash them down until you have a more or less smooth batter (it's ok if there are still a few chickpea pieces left).
- Place the batter in a bowl, add in the chocolate chips and combine with a spatula.
- Use your hands to form small bite-sized balls and place on the baking tray.
- Enjoy warm or store in air-tight container for a week!