If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites? Yes, it is possible! Believe me, you won't be wanting any other cookies after you've tried these. These little bundles of joy have a soft core with melted chocolate and a slightly crunchy outside - so good! —The Tasty K
- 1.5 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in your high-speed blender/ food processor and use the blender stick to mash them down until you have a more or less smooth batter (it's ok if there are still a few chickpea pieces left).
- Place the batter in a bowl, add in the chocolate chips and combine with a spatula.
- Use your hands to form small bite-sized balls and place on the baking tray.
- Enjoy warm or store in air-tight container for a week!