If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tried this delicious drink in cotè d'azur and I wanted to find out the recipe so after a lot of drinks at least I found that!!! It's delicius and fantastic and easy on the eyes. —mvloves
- 1/4 liter schweppes tonic water
- 2/4 liter grapefruit juice
- 1/4 liter pure gin
- 1 packet blueberry, raspberry and blackberry
- Fill a bowl with ice, grapefruit juice and pure gin, add tonic water over ice. Stir and with garnish with bluebarry, blackberry and raspberry. Drink responsibly!
- In Italy I usually use the schweppes tasting grapefruit so it's easier!