If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A truffle that's wonderfully rich and complex in taste—you can thank good quality dark chocolate, and nutty, buttery tahini for that— with a laughably unfussy prep. A true "genius recipe" in my book!
Note: Try to use Seed + Mill brand tahini if possible—it's naturally sweeter and smoother than other brands. —KvellintheKitchen
Makes 30 bite-sized truffles
- 1 cup good quality 70% dark chocolate
- 1 cup pure tahini
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- Melt chocolate in a bowl, add tahini and stir to combine.
- Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap and pour in the chocolate mix. Place tin in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove chocolate from plastic wrap and slice into squares, rectangles or any abstract shape you like.
- Dust with best quality cocoa powder.