Author Notes: Try this easy and delicious No Bake Blueberry Dessert that you can serve straight in a glass or jar. Great romantic dessert for two. —VibrantPlate
grams oat digestive cookies
grams melted butter
grams plain smooth quark
grams powdered sugar
teaspoon finely grated orange zest
tablespoon orange juice
milliliters whipped cream
a few drops of vanilla flour
a handful of frozen blueberries or other berries
- In a kitchen robot (or by hand) finely grind the cookies and combine them with melted butter.
- Whip the cream. Combine the quark, powdered sugar, orange zest and orange juice and mix well. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Place frozen blueberries or mixed berries in a saucepan and cook over low heat for a few minutes, just enough to melt the berries. With a spoon, crush the frozen berries roughly, and add some powdered sugar and vanilla flavor to taste.
- Now assemble the dessert in a glass. Cover the bottom of the glass with a cookie layer, add a layer of cream and then a layer of blueberries. Repeat.
- Top with a layer of berry sauce, fresh berries and a few sprinkles of cookies.
- Refrigerate the dessert for half an hour before serving.