If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Purple Sweet Potato Chia Seed Pudding- 6 ingredients, 3 minutes, and a blender. This recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Ready to eat right away or put in the fridge for later. It’s THICK, creamy, healthy, and insanely delicious.
- 1/2 purple sweet potato, steamed or roasted*
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 5 days.
- *Steam sweet potato in microwave 4 minutes or roast at 400F 1 hr