If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kale, mushrooms, beef and garlic, when they’re all tossed with mascarpone and tagliatelle, you get the most creamy, tasty and veggie loaded pasta. It’s quick cooking, healthy and delicious! —Anna @servingdumplings
- 500 grams tagliatelle
- 500 grams minced beef
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 200 grams mascarpone
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 80 grams kale
- 80 grams parmesan
- 60 grams toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the pasta until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before draining.
- Rinse the kale under running water, cut the hardened part of the stem and cut the leaves into strips. Combine the ingredients for the pesto, put into a foodprocessor and blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices. Heat the oil in a frying pan, cook the mushrooms over high heat until browned. Add the onion and garlic, sauté over low heat. Then add the minced beef and cook over high heat, stirring constantly until the meat is browned. Add the mascarpone and water from the pasta, season with salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.