Author Notes: We wanted to make some sweet and charming homemade rose lollipops using edible dried flowers and flakes of edible gold! —Eden Passante
cup Corn Syrup
teaspoons Rose Flavored Extract
- Prepare the silicone candy molds with a light coat of cooking spray in the mold.
- Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Using a candy thermometer, cook the sugar mix until it reads 300 degrees, or hard crack .
- Remove mixture from heat, then add flavoring.
- Stir for a minute or two to make sure that the flavoring are mixed in.
- Add dried rose petals and gold leaf to the candy mold.
- Pour the candy into the molds and add in the lollipop sticks.
- Let the mixture cool and harden before removing.
- If you used a plastic sucker mold made for hard candy, then just pull the lollipops out of their molds.
More Great Recipes: