We wanted to make some sweet and charming homemade rose lollipops using edible dried flowers and flakes of edible gold!
We wanted to make some sweet and charming homemade rose lollipops using edible dried flowers and flakes of edible gold!—Eden Passante
cup Corn Syrup
teaspoons Rose Flavored Extract
- Prepare the silicone candy molds with a light coat of cooking spray in the mold.
- Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Using a candy thermometer, cook the sugar mix until it reads 300 degrees, or hard crack .
- Remove mixture from heat, then add flavoring.
- Stir for a minute or two to make sure that the flavoring are mixed in.
- Add dried rose petals and gold leaf to the candy mold.
- Pour the candy into the molds and add in the lollipop sticks.
- Let the mixture cool and harden before removing.
- If you used a plastic sucker mold made for hard candy, then just pull the lollipops out of their molds.
More Great Recipes: