If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just a simple snack or appetizer. Great for kids after school or packed in their lunch bag. —Blonddee
- 40 Mahjool Dates
- 1 cup Honey Roasted Peanut Butter or crunchy, whichever you prefer.
- 1/2 cup Confectioners sugar
- Slice in half long way and pit dates.
- Fill center of each date with approx 1 tablespoon PB. Place top and bottom together.
- Roll each filled date in confectioner's sugar. If serving as an appetizer place on fancy plate along with hot Brie and crackers.
- For kids snack, leave on table for kids to eat when they come home from school. Actually a great breakfast food also.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates