Author Notes: Just a simple snack or appetizer. Great for kids after school or packed in their lunch bag. —Blonddee
cup Honey Roasted Peanut Butter or crunchy, whichever you prefer.
cup Confectioners sugar
- Slice in half long way and pit dates.
- Fill center of each date with approx 1 tablespoon PB. Place top and bottom together.
- Roll each filled date in confectioner's sugar. If serving as an appetizer place on fancy plate along with hot Brie and crackers.
- For kids snack, leave on table for kids to eat when they come home from school. Actually a great breakfast food also.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates