Homemade honey and cinnamon covered corn puffs. It’s still super healthy and it’s quick to prepare. Great as cereal or as a snack.
Homemade honey and cinnamon covered corn puffs. It’s still super healthy and it’s quick to prepare. Great as cereal or as a snack.—Brittnay
cups Puffed corn
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon Coconut Oil
In This Recipe
- 1. In a large saucepan, add the honey, coconut oil, and salt. I use a large stockpot.
- 2. Heat the mixture to a low boil and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn. Turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- 3. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4. Add the puffed corn to the saucepan and stir the corn in with the sticky mixture until the corn is well coated.
- 5. Place parchment paper (or a non-stick mat) on a cookie sheet and spread the corn out across it. You can have several layers of corn on top of each other, but spread it out as much as possible.
- 6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy! Store in a sealed container.