If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade honey and cinnamon covered corn puffs. It’s still super healthy and it’s quick to prepare. Great as cereal or as a snack. —Brittnay
- 6 cups Puffed corn
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1. In a large saucepan, add the honey, coconut oil, and salt. I use a large stockpot.
- 2. Heat the mixture to a low boil and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn. Turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- 3. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4. Add the puffed corn to the saucepan and stir the corn in with the sticky mixture until the corn is well coated.
- 5. Place parchment paper (or a non-stick mat) on a cookie sheet and spread the corn out across it. You can have several layers of corn on top of each other, but spread it out as much as possible.
- 6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy! Store in a sealed container.