If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe from New Orleans Cocktails: Over 100 Drinks from the Sultry Streets and Balconies of the Big Easy by Sarah Baird. —Sarah Baird
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce half and half
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 2 dashes orange blossom water
- 1 egg white
- Soda, to top
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and shake for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Fill the shake a quarter full with ice and shake for 3 to 5 minutes. Really give your biceps a workout and shake that bad boy as hard as you can (preferably with two hands). It's important to create a creamy consistency.
- Pour into a chilled Collins glass and top with soda until foamy head forms.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: