If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super dark chocolate creates the perfect base for the slightly sweet pumpkin seeds and the bright pop of fresh pomegranate seeds. A sprinkle of sea salt makes this the perfect salty, sweet snack! —Katie Fitzpatrick - Belly Laughs Blog
Makes 20-24 pieces
- 10 ounces Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/8 cup Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds) coarsely chopped
- 1-2 pinches Sea Salt
- On low-medium heat, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Line a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat, set aside.
- In a heat proof bowl over the simmering water, melt the chocolate. Stirring gently and often to avoid burning. Once smooth, remove from heat and wipe away condensation from bottom of the bowl.
- Pour on prepared baking sheet and spread into a rectangular shape until about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Immediately sprinkle on the pomegranate and pumpkin seeds making sure to evenly disperse over the entirety of the chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt all over.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and allow to cool and set up in the fridge for ~2 hours. Once hardened/set, use your hands or a knife to break up into pieces. Size and shape do not matter.