If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For a quick lunch I love making Street Tacos. I enjoy coming up with different flavor combinations and this one is one of my favorites! —BerryBaby
Makes: two tacos
Flour Street tortillas
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
cup Shredded red cabbage (I use the mandolin)
tablespoon Soy sauce
teaspoon Sesame oil
- Heat oven to 375.
- Salt/Pepper chicken breast, drizzle with oil olive.
- Cover chicken with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature is 165.
- Chopped dates and mix with the shredded red cabbage.
- Drizzle cabbage mixture with soy sauce and sesame oil, toss. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice chicken and place on tortilla, top with the cabbage slaw.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates
More Great Recipes: