Author Notes: For a quick lunch I love making Street Tacos. I enjoy coming up with different flavor combinations and this one is one of my favorites! —BerryBaby
Makes: two tacos
Flour Street tortillas
Boneless, skinless chicken breast
cup Shredded red cabbage (I use the mandolin)
tablespoon Soy sauce
teaspoon Sesame oil
In This Recipe
- Heat oven to 375.
- Salt/Pepper chicken breast, drizzle with oil olive.
- Cover chicken with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature is 165.
- Chopped dates and mix with the shredded red cabbage.
- Drizzle cabbage mixture with soy sauce and sesame oil, toss. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice chicken and place on tortilla, top with the cabbage slaw.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates