If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bread Pudding is one of my favorite deserts and this one incorporates the sweet taste of Dates with the boozy flavor of Triple Sec. —Mark Reed
- 1/2 pound French Bread
- 14 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1/2 teaspoon All Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Chopped Dates
- Mix Triple Sec, Heavy Whipping Cream, Yolks, Coriander and All Spice into a large mixing bowl.
- Add Sugar and mix well.
- Add Chopped Dates to mixture.
- Tear up bread into about 1 inch pieces and add to mixture. Mix well so that everything is coated completely in the mixture.
- Pour everything into an 8x8 Pyrex dish and let sit for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 15 minutes and begin the Raspberry Sauce for on top.
- 6 ounces Raspberries
- 4 ounces Triple Sec
- 4 ounces Sugar
- Add all ingredients to pot, stir to mix and begin cooking on high heat.
- Continue to stir and break apart the raspberries as they begin to boil.
- Reduce the the heat to medium and continue to stir until the sauce has reached an nice syrupy consistency.
- Remove from heat and strain to remove any seeds.
- Pour over servings of the bread pudding and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates
More Great Recipes: