If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Have you ever thought about making your own cereal? This small batch Whole Wheat Chocolate Coconut Cereal is the perfect recipe to try it out! —Paige
Serves: 2 bowls
cup whole wheat flour
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon baking powder
cup coconut sugar
tablespoons cocoa powder
cup coconut milk
tablespoon coconut oil, melted
teaspoon coconut extract
cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, coconut sugar and cocoa powder.
- Slowly pour coconut milk into the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon. Add the coconut oil and extract and stir to combine.
- Transfer the batter to a pastry bag fitted with a ¼-inch round tip.
- Holding the bag close to the baking sheet, pipe ¼-inch balls, leaving some space between each. They don't expand very much so you can keep them kind of close. Scrape a sharp knife along the piping tip to cut each ball.
- Depending on your baking sheets size, you might have to make 2 batches or use two sheets.
More Great Recipes: