If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by nomads who carry dates to snack on for long journeys, I wanted a date-kissed bar that was easy to make and delicious. A sensual combination of apricots, toasted coconut, almonds and dates will send your taste buds into overdrive. —Nico Meinzer
- 1 cup California apricots
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup Scredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup Almonds, toasted
- Add almonds to a bowl of a food processor, pulse until nuts are roughly the size of peas.
- Add the remaining ingredients, pulse until mixture comes together.
- Pour mixture into greased 8x8 pan. Press mixture into desired thickness. Freeze for 1/2 hour before cutting