If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light dressing of sumac and pomegranate molasses plays against the sweetness of the dates. Kale massage is essential. —Prettybunny
Makes a hearty side for 4-6
For the Salad
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, ribs removed, sliced into wide ribbons
- 1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled roasted, salted pistachios
- 1 cup quinoa
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- pinches coarse salt
- Cook quinoa. Meanwhile, assemble dressing and massage kale.
- Allow quinoa to cool, then toss all ingredients to distribute dressing. If not serving immediately, add pistachios just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates