If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten Free & Vegan Chocolate Chip Biscotti —AnnieCate
- 3 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups sifted gluten free flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups mini vegan chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Combine the flax eggs, the coconut oil, the vanilla, the cinnamon, the kosher salt, the dark sugar, the white and the maple syrup. Stir till an even consistency is reached.
- Stir in the oats, followed by the flour and the baking powder.
- Add 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips and blend till evenly distributed
- Line two 8x4 loaf pans with parchment paper. Divide the dough in two parts and pat gently and evenly into the loaf pans. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over top of the dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Allow to cool completely (if you're busy, you can even walk away and just do the next part the following day).
- Once cooled, gently slice the loafs into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Lay the slices out on a baking sheet.
- Bake the slices for 15 minutes at 350, until toasty golden.
- Dunk your heart out.