If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Stack the odds of a fantastic dinner in your favor by making this triple-layered treat. They're easy to make and easy to love with an enchi-whole-lada flavor. —Three Bridges
- 12 ounces package CHI-CHI'S 8 inch Flour Tortilla Soft Taco Size
- 1 packet CHI-CHI'S Taco Sauce with Seasoned Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 16 ounces jar CHI-CHI'S Thick & Chunky Salsa Mild, divided
- 1 pint Sour cream
- 1 handful Green onions, sliced
- splashes Vegetable Oil
- Heat oven to 400°F
- In skillet, heat small amount of oil. Carefully dip each tortilla in oil 5 seconds on each side to soften
- Drain tortillas on paper towels
- Place 4 tortillas on baking pan. Top each with 2 tablespoons chicken, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tortilla. Repeat layers
- Bake tortilla stacks 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly browned
- Serve enchilada stacks with remaining salsa and the sour cream. Sprinkle with onions