If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These little bites make perfect hors ' doeruves or game day snacks —Susan Ballard
pound Spicy Mexican Chorizo
pound Thin sliced Smoked bacon
- Begin to pre-heat the broiler, setting the rack on the serving shelf second from the top . Broiler set on low
- Pit your dates and stuff them well with the chorizo
- Cut the bacon in half and wrap the dates with the halved slices of bacon
- Secure with toothpicks and using a baking sheet with sides, cover it with tin foil
- Set them on a baking sheet and broil them until the bacon is crisp and the chorizo has cooked all the way through, turning them over once in mid broil so both sides get crisp.
- Set them on a plate to cool a little before serving as they are very hot inside and out.