If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using the freshest dates by Bard Valley Natural Delights, this recipe is the perfect combination of savory & sweet. While dark chocolate and pomegranate is a wonderful marriage on its own, the addition of savory tahini completes the perfectly filled date. —christina
- 12 Natural Delights Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- sea salt, optional
- Slice down the middle of the date and remove pit.
- Using a small spoon, stuff date with 1-2 tsp. of tahini, about 3/4 full.
- Place 3-4 pomegranate arils inside of date. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Melt chocolate in microwave for about 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir again after the full minute to make sure chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle dark chocolate over each date. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates