If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Medjool dates stuffed with rose-scented honeyed pistachios and drizzled with white chocolate. Wonderful when you Fika. —Janet Rörschåch
- 5 pieces Medjool dates
- ¼ cups roasted and salted pistachios
- ¼ teaspoons rose water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 6 ounces White Chocolate
- 5 pieces rose petals, food safe
- 1 piece parchment paper
- Cut slit into dates so you create a pocket. Do not slice date in half. Discard seed and set date aside.
- In food processor, chop nuts to fine but not paste. Add rose water and honey and blend into pistachios.
- Stuff dates with pistachio mixture and rest on to parchment.
- Temper 3 ounces of chocolate and finely chop 3 ounces of white chocolate and set aside. This is your "seeding chocolate. I found Food52's tempering chocolate instructions very helpful. https://food52.com/blog/3601-how-to-temper-chocolate
- Once chocolate is tempered, drizzle chocolate over top of dates.
- Garnish with rose petal and serve with strong Turkish coffee.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates