If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich and creamy hot chocolate made with no refined sugar but with extra fiber so you can load it up with extra vegan marshmallows and whipped cream. —Cara Asalita Schrock
- 1 cup Non-dairy milk
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Warm the milk on the stove until heated
- Pour the milk in a high-power blender, along with the dates, cacao, and extract, blend until smooth.
- Warm on stove for another minute if needed. Top with your favorite toppings like vegan marshmallows, coconut, homemade, coconut whip, or store-bought, non-dairy whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates