Author Notes: Easy- to-make gluten free, dairy free, no bake bites! Made with Bard Valley Medjool Dates, they're the perfect to fuel your long day or hard workout! —Annmarie Licatese
cup raw almonds
cup raw pecans (more for topping if desired)
cup Bard Valley Natural Delights Pitted Medjool Dates
grams vegan vanilla protein powder
teaspoon ground ginger
cup shredded carrots (more for topping, if desired)
- In a food processor (not blender), mix together nuts and dates. Process until completely combined and mixture is thick and sticky.
- Add in protein powder and ground ginger and pulse until combined with the mixture.
- Add in the shredded carrots and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Transfer tablespoon size amounts into mini muffin pan, smoothing out each with flat side of spoon.
- Top with extra shredded carrot and crushed pecans, if desired.
- Refrigerate until solid, at least 30 minutes.