If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Almond Dijon Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Aioli are a perfect weeknight meal that the whole family will love! —Paige
- 1.5 tablespoons boneless skinless chicken tenders or breasts cut into tender
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line large baking sheet with a baking rack and spray well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix almond meal, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs and dijon.
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towel. If using whole chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Dip each strip into the egg and dijon mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes on one side, flip and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with ketchup or the Honey Mustard Aioli.
- For Honey Mustard Aioli Whisk all four ingredients together in a small bowl