If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All the goodness of bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese with an additional delicious layer...pie crust! —Riley Cookië
Makes 10 bites
- 1 pie crust
- 10 pieces bacon
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until cooked but not crispy.
- Cut a pre-made pie crust into 10 strips about 1 inch wide.
- Lay the pieces of cooked bacon on top of the pie crust strips.
- Add a smear of goat cheese to the top corner of the pie crust/bacon strip.
- Add 1 pitted Medjool date on top of the goat cheese.
- Starting at the side with the date and goat cheese, roll the strip to create a spiral with the date in the center. It should look like a cinnamon roll.
- Place the finished pieces on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-17 minutes until the pie crust is golden brown and flaky.
- Seriously, chow down!
- For extra goodness, you can dip the pie bites in some type of yummy sauce. I personally like a fresh raspberry compote or fig jam!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates