If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Original six ingredient (excluding pantry items) sweet-savory baked swordfish entree in a Sicilian style.
ounces swordfish steaks, 4 portions
cup dates, whole pitted
cup olives, pitted
cup almonds, blanched, slivered
cup parsley, flat leaf, chopped
cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
teaspoons salt, kosher
teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season swordfish with salt and pepper. set aside
- Slice dates and olives lengthwise. place in a bowl. Add almonds and capers..to dates and olives
- Toss dates, olives, almonds, and capers with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oli. Set aside.
- Coat 4 small oven proof baking dishes with a teaspoon extra virgin olive oil Place1 1 seasoned swordfish steak in each dish. Evenly distribute the date, olive, almond, caper mixture over the top of each swordfish steak.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- When removed from over drizzle remaining extrra virgin olive oil over each dish,
- Sprinle with chopped parleyu and serve.