If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn’t love a snack with a buzz?! These coffee-spiked Mocha Latte Gummies are so much fun to make and even more fun to eat! —Paige
- 1 cup espresso
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, depending on how sweet and milky you like it
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract, I like Rodelle
- 3 packages or 3 tbsp of gelatin
- Place gummy bear molds on a baking sheet so that you can transfer them easily to the fridge.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the espresso, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate extract. Heat until the mixture is warm to the touch.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture one tablespoon at a time whisking to combine between each. Whisk everything together until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Use the dropper that comes with your gummy molds to quickly transfer the mixture to the molds.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until solid. If you have mixture left over after filling the first batch, set it aside and fill the molds after you remove the first round. If the mixture has solidified slightly, just re-heat it until smooth and liquidy again.
- Gummies can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
More Great Recipes: