tablespoons cream cheese
tablespoon of honey
tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
of one orange
whole wheat bread slices
In This Recipe
- Combined cream cheese, honey, mint and orange zest.
- Spread mixture onto both slices of whole wheat bread (having the mixture on both sides of the bread helps hold the strawberries in place).
- Add sliced strawberries on top of cream mixture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch