If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A little afternoon treat for me today. The variations on this theme are huge. Chocolate shavings mixed with hot milk and flavoring of choice, a dollop of freshly whipped cream, then sit back and blissfully sip away a few minutes of your afternoon. —Janet Rörschåch
ounces good quality white chocolate
ounce heavy cream, whipped
5 - 7
ounces milk (I used whole, but use whatever milk you want.)
ounce heavy cream
teaspoons ground cardamom
- Take a knife and shave the chocolate with a knife. Set aside.
- Whip to soft peaks 1 ounce of heavy cream.
- Mix together milk, 1 ounce of cream, and cardamom, and heat on stove or in microwave until steaming.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate shavings.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped cream. Sit back and enjoy.