Author Notes: A little afternoon treat for me today. The variations on this theme are huge. Chocolate shavings mixed with hot milk and flavoring of choice, a dollop of freshly whipped cream, then sit back and blissfully sip away a few minutes of your afternoon. —Janet Rörschåch
ounces good quality white chocolate
ounce heavy cream, whipped
5 - 7
ounces milk (I used whole, but use whatever milk you want.)
ounce heavy cream
teaspoons ground cardamom
- Take a knife and shave the chocolate with a knife. Set aside.
- Whip to soft peaks 1 ounce of heavy cream.
- Mix together milk, 1 ounce of cream, and cardamom, and heat on stove or in microwave until steaming.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate shavings.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped cream. Sit back and enjoy.