If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Hawaiian-inspired concoction of rum, pineapple juice, passion orange guava juice and lime juice —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce dark rum + 1 ounce more for floater
- 1 1/2 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces passion orange guava juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pineapple wedge for garnish
- Combine the white rum, 1 oz dark rum, triple sec, pineapple juice, passion orange guava juice, and lime juice in a jar or pitcher. Add plenty of ice cubes to two highball glasses, and divide rum mixture evenly between them.
- For each cocktail, pour about ½ oz additional dark rum over the rounded side of a spoon and onto the cocktail to float. Garnish drinks with a pineapple wedge and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: