If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In honor of National Meatball Day, here is a quick, easy and DELICIOUS meatball pizza recipe made with Mama Mancini's Beef Meatballs! —tastytots17
- 12" Premade pizza crust
- 3 Mama Mancini's Beef Meatballs sliced
- 1 cup Mama Mancini's slow-cooked sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet
- Spread the sauce on the pizza crust
- Top with the mozzarella
- Place meatballs on the mozzarella
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Let the pizza rest and cool for a few minutes before serving