If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who’s ready for spring?! These Crabby Deviled Eggs With Tarragon Gremolata are perfect for an Easter, Mother’s Day, or any spring BBQ! —Paige
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup good quality or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 pound crab meat, lump preferably
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced or grated
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the eggs in a pot of salted water, and bring to a boil. Turn off heat, and allow the eggs to sit for 7-8 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, prepare the filling and gremolata.
- For the gremolata, combine lemon zest, chopped tarragon, and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the eggs from the stove, pour out the hot water, and immediately submerge in an ice bath.
- Peel, and half the eggs lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks, and mash only half of them with the mayo. Discard or snack on the rest.
- Add the crabmeat to the yolk and mayonnaise mix and season with Old Bay seasoning and mustard powder.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Spoon the mix into the egg halves, and top each with about a ½ tsp gremolata.
- Serve cold.
More Great Recipes: