If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So I have been exploring Greek food as of late, and discovered these wonderful meaty morsels, the Beef Kofta.
In nearly all of the recipes I tested, they had some pork meat cut through, so I began my journey into learning Kofta in this way.
What we are left with is a heavily perfumed, spicy kick of a sausage, delicious to boot, and perfect to partner with some Souvlaki! —FatLadFood
- 1 pound Beef Mince
- 1 pound Sausage Meat
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon All Spice
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pre-heat a grill pan over 30mins, to ensure it is piping hot.
- Put the beef and pork mince into a mixing bowl.
- One by one, add in all of the spices.
- Mix all of the ingredients, very thoroughly together.
- Taking a metal skewer, fashion 10 kofta out of the mixture.
- If you don’t have the skewer, use your hands to make 10 sausage shapes.
- Put them into the grill pan three at a time, and grill on each side for 5mins, until fully cooked through.
- If you would like, just put them in the oven for 10mins more.
- Serve with a side salad and some tortilla wraps!