If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dark chocolate coconut butter cups! Also known as, cups of joy. The most delightful dark chocolate treats filled with creamy coconut butter and sprinkled with hemp seeds. A simple, decadent recipe that will brighten your week, from the inside out. —Karlie Kashat
cup dark chocolate
teaspoon coconut oil
cup coconut butter
teaspoons maple syrup
cup hemp seeds, for topping
- Prepare 12 muffin tins with silicone or parchment liners.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over low heat until smooth.
- Drop a small amount of chocolate into the bottom of each cup and move tin so it covers bottom.
- Place in freezer at least 5 minutes.
- Melt coconut butter in microwave 30 s, stir in maple syrup.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and drop some coconut butter in the center of each chocolate.
- Re-heat the remaining chocolate if necessary, and pour chocolate to cover the coconut butter.
- Move the tins around once more to ensure chocolate is covering all of the coconut butter.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Place in freezer at least 10 more minutes.