If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies allow you to indulge in eating pleasures without feeling guilty at all. Meaning you can totally take these cookies to another awesome level – granola ice cream sandwiches! —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes about 30 cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and two sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in egg until thoroughly incorporated. Mix in vanilla until well combined.
- On low speed, add flour mixture until just combined. Then fold in granola by hand.
- Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls place onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave an inch apart between cookies.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until the edge is slightly brown. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.