If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon ground black peppercorn
cup basil roughly chopped
fryer chicken breasts (bone-in, skin-on, split chicken breast)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder and ground black peppercorn
- Season the rib side of the chicken breasts and stuff the split with basil and a slice of lemon
- Place 2 slices of lemon and a generous amount of basil on the parchment paper underneath each chicken breast. (Place the rib side down on the parchment paper over the lemon and basil.)
- Squeeze lemon juice over both chicken breasts
- Season the top of the chicken breasts and top each chicken breast with basil and 2 slices of lemon.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over both chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken breasts in oven for 45 minutes (make sure juices run clear and chicken is cooked through)
- Turn oven broiler on high and broil chicken until the skin crisps.
- Remove from oven and let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving
- Pair Lemon Basil Sheet Pan Chicken with a side for dinner and pack one for lunch!